SRINAGAR , AUGUST,12 :
25th Muharram Procession on Sunday: Authorities issue diversion plan on national highway, Vehicular movement from Hartrath (Singhpora) to Narbal on NHW shall remain affected from 12 Noon to 0700 pm 0n 13 August
Srinagar Aug 11 : Authorities on Friday issued a traffic diversion plan on the Srinagar-Baramulla highway in view of a Muharram procession scheduled on 13 August (Sunday).
The procession is scheduled to be taken out on 25th Muharram i.e 13th August-2023.
“The vehicle movement shall remain affected from Hartrath (Singhpora) to Narbal on NHW from 12 Noon to 0700 pm,” a Traffic Police official said.
The traffic diversion from Srinagar to Baramulla and Baramulla to Srinagar is planed as under:
- Srinagar bound vehicles from North Kashmir viz Kupwara, Handwara
& Sopore will move via Hygam to Sumbal to HMT.
- Srinagar bound vehicles from Baramulla/ Uri shall be allowed from Hamrey Gate, Pattan to Sumbal to HMT Srinagar.
- Srinagar bound vehicles from Hamrey Pattan shall be allowed via Hartarth Bridge to Khampath to Shadipora to HMT Srinagar.
- North Kashmir Bound HMVs shall be allowed from Narbal Magam, Kungumdara, Khore, Hanjwara Pattan.
- North Kashmir bound LMVs shall be allowed via Narbal to Kanihama to Nooripora to Archanderhama to Gund Khoja Qasim to Jeel Bridge to Pattan.